Yeah - I was going to go to this show.....But here are the negatives that turned me off to this show....and I LOVE ZZ TOP!!
- The personnel at Whitewater have no idea as to what is going on.
- Whitewater will not allow blankets or chairs in.
- Whitewater is actually a SMALL venue - limited by the real estate/location.
- The good VIP seats are to the side??!!?? makes no sense.
- And finally....The personnel at Whitewater have NO IDEA what is going on........
Not feeling the luv about this show. No one at whitewater knows anything about tickets purchased on this site and they say no early entry not even for VIP. They don't know anything about a meet an greet. Sounds like a bad plan they put together.
Yea I feel your pain...... I paid 500 and looks like everyone gets in at same time and standing room only is first come first serve. Sounds like the line will be very long at 7:30.
Whitewater told me all is general admission. Their perfered seats are of to the side of the stage.
How do you purchase tixs? Who is the ticketholder?
when I buy the tickets here on this web site where do I pick up my ticket at?
Are the $125 preferred seating reallyl general admission? or do you get a designated seat?
Talked to Whitewater Amphitheater...Not GA, Prefered Seating...YEEHAW. Haven't seen the L.O.B.F.T for almost 10 years.
I JUST PAID $375 FOR STANDING ROOM ONLY!?!?!?!
Awesome venue, awesome band!
12 Results Found