Frustrated fan!!!!!

January 18, 2013

I went to the Ca. Show Aug 15th 2013 & have not received the Diamond Vip autograph poster. The ticket company states that it will come that the posters just not been signed yet & I can't see how this can be true. Please let me know what the hold up is.
Thanks,
Mike

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Frustrated fan!!!!!

January 25, 2013

Hey Mike, here is a copy of an email sent out giving an update on the posters:
    " We hope you had a fantastic time at the ZZ Top Concert! We wanted to give you an update on your Autographed "VIP Only" Poster.

Now that the tour has wrapped up, and each member is home, your poster will be making a pit stop at each of their casas to get personally signed before reaching our warehouse to ship.

We can tell you that the posters are at the first members' home, and once he's done, he'll be sending them on to the next member (you get the idea)! This process will take some time to complete, but know that it'll be well worth your wait. Make sure to be on the look out for more updates from us as the journey of the posters unfold.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay and know that we appreciate your patience during this entire process and can't wait for you to receive it!

Have additional questions? Please contact ground(ctrl) support by visiting http://support.groundctrl.com or by calling us at 877-GND-CTRL (Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm PST)."