set list for recent shows this leg of the tour U think

September 18, 2012

they"ll play big shiny nine or its too easy manana on the tour or threshold of a breakdown would be awesome i like the new stuff but you cant go by me i like all of the stuff zztop has done since begining to end i cant wait to see um such talent and hardwork true showman ship im like a little kid i cant sleep im so excited so does anyone know the setlist of the most recent shows

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: set list for recent shows this leg of the tour U think

September 28, 2012

any word of what they been playen

2. Re: set list for recent shows this leg of the tour U think

September 29, 2012

Same set as always I would think. No risks.

3. Re: set list for recent shows this leg of the tour U think

September 30, 2012

i think they play new stuff off la futura a few at least i dont care what they play i just want sit listen and watch i wish i knew if your allowed to take a camera and that pictures

4. Re: set list for recent shows this leg of the tour U think

October 2, 2012

They have so many great songs they could do a 30 song set and still feel as if something cool is misssing. They need to play at least 4 from the new album ( I Don't Wanna Loose Loose You, Gotsta Get Paid, Chartreuse, Driveby Lover). I like that they have added Stages in and think it would be great if they threw in some other different ones like Breakaway, Liquor, or Pan Am Highway Blues.

5. Re: set list for recent shows this leg of the tour U think

October 3, 2012

My wife & I were at the Oct 2nd 2012 show Chicago Theater. I agree it would of been nice to hear more than Gotta Get Paid from the new disc. Nine years in waiting. Don't get me wrong I loved the set list, It was a trip down memory lane. Been a fan since they came on the scene 40 some years ago. I had 8 tracks in my car and vinyl on my turntable. (LOL).

Although the show was under 2 hours the energy was outstanding, the sound engineer was on top of his game too. I was just schoced to hear people complain that the show was so short. Quality not Quanity, plus people have to understand our age as well. For the complainers let see them in their mid 60's get on stage with the heat of stage lights ect and play for 2.5 hours which seems to be the norm in the concert industry.

I loved the picture of Billy & Buddy Guy back stage having a few laughs & smiles. (Buddy you should of grabbed a guitar and joined in)

Lets hope we don't have to wait 9 more years for new tracks. Come back to Chicago Soon

6. Re: set list for recent shows this leg of the tour U think

October 22, 2012

Set List for Sugar Land, Tx on October 20, 2012 included:
    I Thank You
    Waitin’ For The Bus
    Jesus Just Left Chicago
    Pincushion
    Heard It On The X
    Gotsta Get Paid
    Gimme All Your Lovin’
    Vincent Price Blues
    My Heads In Mississippi
    Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers
    Chartreuse
    Stages
    Sharp Dressed Man
    Legs
    Tube Snake Boogie
    La Grange
    Tush
    The show was 1 hour and 20 minutes.
    The Black Cadillac opened the show,
    Followed by Kenny Wayne Shepherd.

7. Re: set list for recent shows this leg of the tour U think

October 23, 2012

Hi Fancee-

Thanks for the setlist update. It 's great to see the boyzz mixing up the setlist this year. I was lucky enough to hear the live debut of Heaven, Hell, or Houston back in May!

Also, the Cadillac Black opened for ZZ in my area last year. Great match with ZZ! How was KWS?

Sr. Volto

8. Re: set list for recent shows this leg of the tour U think

October 24, 2012

Hey Sr. Volto
    I like The Cadillac Black! I will definitely go support them if they
    play in my area again. As for KWS.....he is a great guitarist and
    I enjoyed him for a bit. The band itself was not entertaining to me.
    I noticed a few sitting around me were more interested in him
    than ZZ Top...to each his own
    Fancee

9. Re: set list for recent shows this leg of the tour U think

October 24, 2012

During the KWS set, does their singer still dry hump the band?