Was excited for the show this week.....

October 1, 2012

But apparently, according to the other post - we have wasted our money on the VIP experience - we supposedly have good seats waiting at WILL CALL, but have not heard anything else - was supposed to have a packaged shipped to us, but nothing - From reading the other postings, the meet and greet looks to be a bust - I think its bullshit that they wont sign an autograph - 500 friggin bucks for tix - wow!! Oh well, hope the show is good at least!! I have always avoided the meet & greets in fear of it being a disaapointing experience since I have loved the band for so many years, looks like we should have only purchased tix!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Was excited for the show this week.....

October 10, 2012

I hope it is not a bust. We do have great seats for the show tonight. However the meet and greet is at 10pm, that is gonna suck for the next day at work! But my daughter who is 8yrs old can't wait to meet them she swears that she stopped Billy Gibbons 3 yrs ago and talked to him at Food Lion (it wasn't him but can't tell her that). She has been a fan for years already.
    Marcia

2. Re: Was excited for the show this week.....

October 10, 2012

thats awesome ull have a great show i just saw them on friday there were beyond awesome