Have not received the Autograph Poster.

January 18, 2013

I went to The Ca. Show on Aug 15th n still have not received the Autograph poster, when I email the ticket company they say it will come n not to worry. Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks,
Mike

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Have not received the Autograph Poster.

January 23, 2013

Mine was in Boise in Aug also. I called them and heard the same. It's encouraging to see on the other thread that he got real auto's.

2. Moderator

Re: Have not received the Autograph Poster.

January 25, 2013

Here was an update sent out in regards to autographed posters:
    " We hope you had a fantastic time at the ZZ Top Concert! We wanted to give you an update on your Autographed "VIP Only" Poster.

Now that the tour has wrapped up, and each member is home, your poster will be making a pit stop at each of their casas to get personally signed before reaching our warehouse to ship.

We can tell you that the posters are at the first members' home, and once he's done, he'll be sending them on to the next member (you get the idea)! This process will take some time to complete, but know that it'll be well worth your wait. Make sure to be on the look out for more updates from us as the journey of the posters unfold.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay and know that we appreciate your patience during this entire process and can't wait for you to receive it!

Have additional questions? Please contact ground(ctrl) support by visiting http://support.groundctrl.com or by calling us at 877-GND-CTRL (Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm PST)."

3. RE: Have not received the Autograph Poster.

January 27, 2013

[ii have not received my autograph poster from my show in august ___THIS IS A TOTAL DISRESPECT FROM GROUND CTRL --they blame it on zz top mangement --if i were the band-i would try to make it up to all the hard working fans out there who pay their hard earned money TO SPEND ON THIS VIP PACKAGE !!! --yes we should be contacted by the band or their mangement a given apology after 6 MONTHS that is the least they could do -or GROUND CENTRAL SHOULD GIVE US FANDS free VIP TO ANY EVENT ---THIS PROBLEM NEED S TO BE FIXED ASAP ---ZZ TOP WE LOVE YOU GUYS !! BUT PLEASE TAKE OF YOUR FANS ---THATS ALL WE ARE ASKING ---please just give us fans what we are owned -----thanks

4. Re: Have not received the Autograph Poster.

January 30, 2013

we got ripped off its been six months we not getting shit and the on tour in paris now what are the gonna sign our posters over there lol yeah right

5. Re: Have not received the Autograph Poster.

January 31, 2013

I AGREE TOTALY DISRESPECT FOR THE FANS !!!!---WHY DONT THE BAND OR GROUND CENTRAL MAKE THIS RIGHT !!!! HAVE THEY FORGOT ABOUT THE FANS ???? ------WOW !!!! I NEVER THOUGHT A BAND WOULD LET A COMPANY TOTALY DO THIS TO THEIR FANS ----SPEAK ZZ TOP MANGEMENT ----WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR SIDE ??

6. Re: Have not received the Autograph Poster.

February 1, 2013

I think it is more GC than the band. Look up Dusty Hill on Facebook. I think his old lady runs his page, but it's worth a shot. Just be persistant and keep posting everyday til someone takes notice. I waited 2 months for my poster only to see it was a total fake. Spent another 2 months fighting with GC before they sent me a legit one. Bunch of frauds!

7. Re: Have not received the Autograph Poster.

February 21, 2013

You need to call Ground Control, don't just post here expecting a reply. I went to shows last summer, did three VIPs and got nothing as far as an autographed poster for the last two shows. Got a partial refund for one show but waited on the other show's poster and got nothing. So, good luck.

8. Moderator

Re: Have not received the Autograph Poster.

February 22, 2013

We sent out another update to all fans waiting for the autographed poster. It shouldn't be too much longer, thanks for hanging in there.

9. Re: Have not received the Autograph Poster.

February 28, 2013